Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lake Tahoe Web Cameras Help Finding Graphic/Web Design College's In The US?

Help finding Graphic/Web Design College's in the US? - lake tahoe web cameras

Okay, so I looked in the search for a potential college for this next year (09-10) for my first year in college.
Currently I am in high school senior and I need a little help in the research / Research University concerned.

I really have no idea where to start.
Fastwebs.com M 'in my school, because they recommended.
So I joined.

No luck.

I am looking for a child to college. Public or private does not matter anyway.

But I wish it were the United States.

But in the rest, I'm pretty open.
I only watch great college options in web design and graphic design.

Does anyone have an idea of universities around the United States, are available?


I recently became interested in the Sierra Nevada to Lake Tahoe. Your school uninteresting.

I do not see absolutely anything thats renound 's DesignCOLE / UNI, but a "well known here, and it would be good.

I am pleased and Fastweb have not yet all that comes from my research.

I'm looking at three schools, at least, to apply themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment