Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cervical Mucus 2 Days Before Periods Cervical Mucus?

Cervical Mucus? - cervical mucus 2 days before periods

How is your cervical mucus will be before your time. Protection with my boyfriend I do not break or slip a condom or use. I'm 2 days late on my period and had sex before 5 days. I have breast tenderness and eliminate the symptoms of cervical mucus dry joint PMS easy for me. Would I say that my time has come. I DO NOT WANT TO .. Speaker, I am not financially stable to see a doctor, and I walk a path to a clinic. I hope that at the end Generally, only a period of a clock, never too late. Oh, and I can not walk anywhere and live in the midst of the crazy projects

1 comments:

MeLiSsA_... said...

Several times, the symptoms of PMS as a pregnancy should be considered
Breasts, fatigue, pain. Normal discharge before or during the time of ovulation, is it easier for the sperm to swim to the egg. Typically, ovulation takes place 2 weeks after your last period ..
It is still too early to tell if you are pregnant, including stress about this, chances are they are not.
They do not listen to ignorant people, there are no stupid questions

The goal should be to live in countries without free medical care!
I could not imagine

Post a Comment