Thursday, February 4, 2010

Junk Food - Dizziness And Shakiness Dizziness Help!!!?

Dizziness help!!!? - junk food - dizziness and shakiness

Hey mummies, I too am now 36 weeks pregnant with baby number two and I was not feeling well. Of course, I'm going to work this through my doctor tomorrow, but I wonder if any of you eperiencing present or the past ... Well, I have behaved lately as yesterday and Sunday, but Domingo Alomost lasted all day. I love and believe me, many things not only junk food I eat fruits and vegetables that I can not eat junk food, because experience has taught me bad heartburn, than in my first pregnancy and I was :-(. . Getting Braxton Hicks, which are really painful and lasted for about 40 minutes. I was very lazy mood somewhat, because it is very difficult to sit, or squat to do yourself too. all these things are normal or could be something wrong with me. In addition, I have nothing to do with my high risk pregnancy with no diabetes or something. I would therefore really all your message. Thank you

6 comments:

Mandee said...

With my third child was so dizzy he could not work. Everything was checked, I was fine. The vertigo lasted on and off during pregnancy. I'm talking with other mothers as often happens. The contractions were the only thing I want to close. You're so close to their expiration date may no longer be Braxton Hicks contractions.

Just Me said...

My sister had this problem for a week, she and 33 weeks. His doctor believes is linked glucose in your body and has a glucose test in the lab yesterday. Perhaps you might have to do something similar?

Good luck and congratulations!

Missy154 said...

Drink more water can be drained!

lahockey... said...

Call your doctor!

Kayla C said...

It seems normal to me, I was so in the end, just tired to do anything! Sit down and make your feet very close to completion are JOB, it takes more energy than ever before to do ordinary things every day. I also know he is not diabetic or anything, but the level of sugar in the blood can be a little low, try a bar of chocolate or a glass of juice, put me and sometimes I think they are in a position to ask more because she is pregnant! Good luck and best wishes for the little bundle of joy is coming soon!

Julie V said...

It is more likely to dry or only sometimes, when I stood up to fast during pregnancy, I would be a little dizzy sometimes, I think it had to be in equilibrium.

However, dizziness is a sign of ecclampsia before, so here is an article on if you have any other symptoms, you should call your doctor immediately.

Post a Comment