Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trouble Swallowing More Condition_symptoms Need Medical Advice: Strange Bumps? Trouble Swallowing? Fatigue?

Need Medical Advice: Strange Bumps? Trouble Swallowing? Fatigue? - trouble swallowing more condition_symptoms

Lately I've been getting these weird bumps around my reproductive organs. Well my friend went to doctors to test for herpes can be, and were negative. What does this have for me six months ago, and I'm certainly not have been with another man. There was nothing unusual lumps began to appear. They are not bad, it's not about to open and there were almost 1 month now? And it seems to stop growing, but ... Do not go away.

Any tips?

I am also having difficulty swallowing, and only at a certain hour at night. After about 12 my throat begins to feel as though I was constantly with large groups of mucus, which makes me constantly overcrowded WANt swallow. At first I was so charming, but now he begins to hurt his neck, and more difficult.

Here too, any advice?

1 comments:

gigi said...

It appears that you have thrush. It's like a yeast infection or Jock Itch, which penetrated the body. You must take care to take pills to maintain. Both need to take the drug if it is, and should protect, is used to clear because one of you to heal faster than others when you back to the other. That's what I think, because the symptoms that you have set. Consult a doctor, both of you and ask for explanations. Good luck.

Post a Comment